Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another climber

Yes, we have another climber in the Dean-bean. First Abby-Lou, now the Bean.

Exhibit A:



So pleased with himself, isn't he?

We enrolled him in gymnastics class to channel this... climbing instinct that he seems to have. Kidding. Actually, it was just plain torturous for him to watch Abby during her gymnastics class. He was dying to get in there and join the two year old boys in their class, so we bit the bullet, and signed him up.

I was so proud of him for following along so well on his first day, especially since he has never ventured out there alone, only having done mommy/me type classes. Dean had a smile on his face the entire time and I don't think he looked for me once. I was speechless and had tears in my eyes watching him run around. Such a big boy!

Exhibit B:



No comments: