Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousin Katie's Baby Shower

We just got back from Tampa. My mom, grandma, Abby and I went over for a quick visit so we could go to my cousin Katie's baby shower. She is having "baby girl Brinson" somewhere around September 3rd.

Katie with Abby. Katie is such a beautiful pregnant person, isn't she!?



Abby greeting sweet Jake, my cousin Amy's little boy.



I often jokingly say that Abby loves an audience. Well- I am no longer joking! The tables were in a U shape at the shower, as you can see below. Over and over, Abby wandered aimlessly in the middle of the tables smiling at people while everyone ate lunch. She had a grand old time, playing with balloons and entertaining herself by laughing at who knows what. She certainly knows how to have a good time!

The funniest comment of the day must have been when my cousin Katie's Aunt Judy asked Abby, "Are you running for president", because she kept circling around smiling at everyone.





Here are some pictures that were taken after the shower at Aunt Barb and Uncle Jamie's house.




1 comment:

The Capozzoli Clan said...

yay!!!!!!!!! You got the blog working again. Now I can see my smiley girl whenever I want to. She is so happy and looks great. I can see the hair coming in too. Kiss her for me.

Aunt T.