Sunday, April 27, 2008

Smiling in the rain

Have I mentioned that our child loves water? I can tell you Abby did not get this from me. Whether it is the bath, a fountain, a swimming pool or the dog's water bowl, count Abby in!! I guess we can also include rain and puddles in the equation!

Grandma Sue and I were sitting with Abby on the back porch today, as it rained outside. Abby kept crawling toward the back door, wanting to go outside. Grandma put Abby's hand out in the rain, thinking it would deter her from wanting to go in the yard. Not this child...... What the heck- I decided to let her crawl around on the outdoor patio before her bath. Did she ever! She cracked us up, as she crawled around with glee. :)






1 comment:

Heather & Trent said...

That is so funny that she loves the rain -- of course Caroline would not know what rain was since that never happens in CA!! Hope you got the e-mail that we will be FL from June 6 - 11 so hopefully you are there. Can't wait to see Abby (and you guys!) as she is getting so big!!